You just need a coffee maker with a simple on / off function \u2014 you’re not controlling the coffee maker, you’re controlling the wall switch, which in turn, turns on the coffee maker. A $25 Mr. Coffee will do it. “Alexa, turn on the WeMo switch,” I said, all hoarse and bleary-eyed, at 5:30 the next morning.
Just so, can Alexa send my shopping list to my Iphone?
The only way to access your to-do list is within the Amazon Alexa app on Android or iOS or by going to alexa.amazon.com in your web browser. Click on Shopping & To-do Lists to view the lists. You can also view completed tasks or print out the existing to-do or shopping list. That’s it.
Subsequently, question is, what grocery list app works with Alexa? Todoist
In this way, how do I get Alexa to send my shopping list?
Type “Alexa” in the search box or find it in the grid of products and services below that (it should be at the top anyway). Click on it when you find it. Next, choose “Ask what’s on your Shopping List” from the selection of triggers available. Click on “Create Trigger”.
How do you use Alexa lists?
How to Create and Manage Lists with Alexa
- Until recently, Alexa would only let you create a shopping list and a to-do list.
- To create a list and add items to it, start off by saying “Alexa, create a list”.
- From there, tap on “Lists”.
- Next, tap on “Create List” at the top.
- Type in a name and then hit the “+” button on the left side.