It is not a system wide implementation of the assistant. This will also work on the Samsung Galaxy Watch Active, Samsung Galaxy Watch 42mm, Samsung Gear Sport. It might work on the Samsung Gear S3 but is mostly for the newer Samsung smart watches. Let’s install the Google Assistant together!
Correspondingly, can you get Google assistant on gear s3?
The Samsung Gear S3 isn’t technically supported, but some have apparently had success with it, so you can give it a shot at your own risk. Here’s how to set things up.
Subsequently, question is, can I get Google assistant on my Samsung Galaxy watch? Until now: as previously reported by XDA Developers, you can now get the Google Assistant running on your Samsung Galaxy Watch or Galaxy Watch Active. The workaround requires a Tizen 4.0 smartwatch with a microphone or speaker and an Android smartphone running at least Android 8.0 Oreo.
Considering this, how do I use Google assistant on Samsung watch?
Once you’ve set up the home device, to connect your watch to your Google Assistant:
- On your phone, open the Wear OS by Google app .
- Under “Settings”, tap Google Assistant Settings Home control.
- In the ‘Devices’ tab, at the bottom right, tap Add devices .
- Follow the instructions to finish setup.
How do I add Google pay to my gear s3?
Step by step instructions to set up Google Pay
- Install Google Pay on your phone.
- Add the card you want to use, verifying with your bank.
- Make sure your watch is connected to your phone via Bluetooth.
- Open Google Pay on your watch, tap add card to choose from cards on your phone.