Trending Answer

Do you get paid to be on the Apprentice?

While on a lot of reality programmes, contestants are expected to take part fore free, The Apprentice candidates are paid. However, they are not paid daily, weekly, or monthly. Instead, they are given a set fee for taking part.

.

In this way, how much do employers get for apprentices?

As an employer who doesn’t pay the apprenticeship levy, you will need to pay the training provider directly for training your apprentices. You pay 5% towards the cost of training and assessing your apprentice. The government will pay the rest (95%) up to the funding band maximum.

One may also ask, how long do they have to get ready on the Apprentice? The contestants are only usually given 30 minutes to get ready and get out the door, but how do they manage it?

Also Know, what happens to the profit in the Apprentice?

More: The Apprentice ‘Any profit made from the sale of products created in the programme is given to charity,’ a spokesperson confirmed to Radio Times. ‘We made exactly what he said we should make and then it was for him to shake hands or finalise a pre-agreed deal.

Does Alan Sugar get paid for the apprentice?

In 2019, The Sunday Times Rich List estimated Lord Sugar’s net worth at £1.21billion. This makes him the 123rd richest person in the UK. Lord Sugar donates his fees for his work on The Apprentice to Great Ormond Street Hospital.

Pmixi

See more articles in category:
Publication: ByeByeBimari
Publisher: Pressrelease ByeByeBimari
Company: ByeByeBimari
Contact: ByeByeBimari

byebyebimari

We are here to educate you.

Leave a Reply

Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please Deactive Ad Blocker