How to activate DND on Vodafone via SMS or call
- Send START 0 in an SMS to 1909. This will activate Full DND on your Vodafone number.
- If SMS is not an option, you can make a phone call to get this done. Call 1909 and follow the IVR prompts. This will activate DND.
READ How do you breathe when running Wikihow?
Similarly, you may ask, does Vodafone have Do Not Disturb?
To avoid unwanted telemarketing calls or SMS, You can register your telephone number in Vodafone’s Do Not Disturb registry. Please click here if you are an Vodafone Postpaid or Prepaid Mobile customer and wish to register on our Do Not Disturb list.
Also Know, what is DND service in Vodafone? Do not Disturb (DND) is a free service that, once activated will prevent you from receiving promotional SMS and calls, either from all industries (Full DND), or from select categories of telemarketers (partial DND).
One may also ask, how can I stop Vodafone SMS?
READ What is code p0161 mean?
To deactivate, customers can SMS STOP to 321 to receive a list of currently active services and reply with the selected service number to send deactivation request.
How check DND activated or not?
- Visit the DND or Customer Preference Portal.
- Type on your mobile number or landline number.
- Click on Search.
- The result will display the history of DND.
READ What are fact tables in data warehousing?