Uninstall League of Legends
- Open the Start Menu.
- From here, open Control Panel.
- Select “Programs and Features”(“Add and Remove Programs” on Windows XP).
- Select “Garena – League of Legends” from the list.
- Select “Uninstall/Remove.”
READ How is amoebic dysentery caused?
People also ask, can I delete Garena account?
Garena is a Singapore-based publishing company. Players must create an account to play Garena’s games. However, you cannot easily delete your account if you no longer wish to play. You can purchase a “Name Changer” if you wish to modify your account.
Subsequently, question is, how do I permanently delete my ABLO account? How to Delete Ablo Account or Deactivate Ablo Account
- Open the drawer menu in the top-left corner of your homepage and tap Settings.
- Tap Email settings.
- Click Delete account at the bottom of the page.
- Confirm the action by entering your username.
READ How steep a slope can you mow?
Also know, how can I delete my number from Garena?
To remove a phone number:
- Click Remove to the right of the existing phone number listed.
- You may need to enter your LinkedIn password to continue with this change.
READ How much does it cost to fill a 5 lb co2 tank?
How do I deactivate my MiChat account?
Delete Michat Messenger Account account In the You tab, tap Settings. Tap Account. 2. Click Delete account at the bottom of the page.