Moreover, how do I send a file on Gmail?
Send a File Attachment With Gmail
- Select Compose to a new email message or create a reply to a message you received.
- Select the Attach Files paperclip icon on the message window.
- Select the file or files you want to send and choose Open.
- Select the Attach Files paperclip again if you want to add more files from another location.
READ Will rubbing alcohol kill aphids?
Likewise, how do you send a document to your email? Send as the body of an email message
- Open the file you want to send.
- In the Quick Access Toolbar, click Send to Mail Recipient to open an email message. Your file will appear in the body of the message.
- Enter the recipients’ aliases, edit the subject line and message body as necessary, and then click Send.
READ What is video editing terminology?
Also to know, why can’t I attach files in Gmail?
Some Gmail users have found that the Attach files option in Gmail doesn’t always work. Whenever they try to attach a file to email, Gmail returns an error message stating, “Attachment failed. This may be due to a proxy or firewall.” Consequently, they can’t attach files to emails.
How many photos can you send in an email?
READ What effect did the Enlightenment have?
Answer: A: That’s up to your email provider, and the limit is the total size of the email. Usually it must be under 10 MB, which is about 5 photos.