How to Add a Location to the Windows 10 Weather App
- 1From the Start screen, open the Weather app if it isn’t already open.
- 2Select the Places button on the app bar.
- 3Select the Add Favorite Places tile, which looks like a plus in a square.
- 4Type a location name, such as a city, in the box under Enter Location.
- 5Select the tile for the location you added.
Just so, how do I add another location to my weather app?
Just open the weather application then tap on menu in the upper right hand corner. Below tap to add. Now you can see you have two choices domestic cities international cities. You can choose cities available in these categories or search in the box to add.
Additionally, how do you add a weather location? On an Android 4. x or higher phone, navigate to Settings > Apps > All > Weather > Clear data.
Follow these steps:
- Open the weather widget, and toggle the location option.
- Navigate to Google services > Settings, and then toggle location.
- Navigate to Settings and toggle Google location.
Keeping this in view, how do I save a location on the weather app?
Tap Location Services. Scroll down and select Weather.
Next, we’ll select a permanent location to always display inside the Weather app.
- Open the Weather app.
- Tap the bulleted list in the bottom right corner.
- Select the + icon in the lower right corner.
- Type your desired default location in the search bar.
Why is the weather app not working?
Let Weather app refresh its data in the background. Open Settings app → General → Make sure Background App Refresh toggle is on and then turn on the switch next to Weather app. Then reboot your device. Once your iPhone has restarted, check out if the widget is not working or not.