Indiana Pharmacist License
- Must pass the NAPLEX.
- Must pass the MPJE.
- 1500 internship hours.
- Degree from an accredited College of Pharmacy.
- No criminal record.
READ Why is DNA replication necessary for the continuation of life?
Also, how do I become a pharmacy technician in Indiana?
In Indiana, you must be at least 18 years old to apply for a pharmacy technician license or your technician-in-training permit. You must also have a high school diploma or earn your GED before you apply for your license. Other requirements include passing a criminal background check.
Additionally, how do I get a pharmacy board license? To be certified you must meet the following requirements:
- Hold a high school diploma or have earned your GED.
- Make full disclosure of all criminal and State Board of Pharmacy registration or licensure actions.
- Be compliant with all PTCB certification policies.
- Earn a passing score on the certification exam.
READ What does the deed is done mean?
Furthermore, can you major in biochemistry to become a pharmacist?
One of the most common pre-pharmacy majors is biology, as these degree programs typically include many of the prerequisite courses for pharmacy school already. However, other suggested majors include areas like biochemistry, psychology, or environmental science. General biology. Organic chemistry.
How old do you have to be to be a pharmacy technician?
READ How do I clean the inside of my Jordans?