Changing Your Password
- Tap the clock in the Notification bar.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Security.
- Tap Screen Lock.
- Type your password in the Confirm Password screen and then tap Continue.
- Tap Password.
- Type your password in the Select Password screen.
Then, how do I change the lock screen on my Samsung?
You can set up a screen lock to help secure your Android phone or tablet.
Set or change a screen lock
- Open your phone’s Settings app.
- Tap Security.
- To pick a kind of screen lock, tap Screen lock.
- Tap the screen lock option you’d like to use.
Additionally, how do you unlock my phone I forgot my password? To find this feature, first enter an incorrect pattern or PIN five times at the lock screen. You’ll see a “Forgot pattern,” “forgot PIN,” or “forgot password” button appear. Tap it. You’ll be prompted to enter the username and password of the Google account associated with your Android device.
Subsequently, one may also ask, how do I retrieve my Samsung password?
Unfortunately, it is impossible to recover a forgotten password from your phone or tablet itself in Android Nougat.
Method 1 Using Samsung’s Website
- Click SIGN IN.
- Enter your Samsung credentials.
- Click Unlock my Device.
- Re-enter your Samsung password if prompted.
How do you bypass the lock screen on a Samsung?
Method 2. Use Android Device Manager to Bypass Samsung Password
- Visit google.com/android/devicemanager on other smartphone or PC.
- Log into your Google account that you used on your locked device.
- Choose the device you want to unlock in ADM interface.
- Click on “Lock” option.
- Enter a password.