You can check your credit balance by clicking “Redeem a gift card or promotional code and View Balance” button, visible on every Digital Music detail page. 5. After your purchase, you can confirm that your credit was applied by checking your order confirmation, which will be sent to you by e-mail.
Also know, how do I use my Amazon Digital credits?
To pay with an Amazon Payments balance:
- Select the option to use the available balance on your Amazon Payments account during checkout to pay for your order.
- Select a credit card to use in addition to your available balance to account for any amount not covered by your balance at the time we ship your order.
does Amazon Digital credit expire? Just a quick heads-up: many of us have Amazon no rush credits which expire on March 1st. Rewards expire at midnight PT on the date specified. Digital credits can be used for toward eligible Prime Video rentals or purchases, Kindle eBooks, Music downloads, or Amazon appstore apps.
Keeping this in consideration, how do I find my Amazon digital code?
Redeem an Online Access Code
- Go to Your Games and Software Library.
- Locate the code associated with your order.
- Enter in the code exactly as it is shown within the redemption process on the appropriate device (computer, console, or handheld device). Note: Make sure that your device has a stable Internet connection for installation or activation.
What can I spend Amazon Digital credit on?
You actually have quite a few options when it comes to spending digital credits, including Kindle ebooks, Amazon instant videos, digital music, and Amazon Appstore apps.