- Go to your Android System Settings & tap on “Network & Internet” (1).
- Tap on “Mobile network” (2).
- Tap on “Advanced” (3).
- Tap on “Access Point Names” (4).
- Tap on the APN you are currently using (5).
- Enter the IP address (6) and port (7) of the Proxy server you want to use.
- Save the changes (9).
Regarding this, how do I find my proxy server address on my phone?
Click the “Connections” tab and select “Settings” to open the proxy server configuration. View the section labeled “Proxy Server.” This contains the Internet protocol and port address for your proxy server.
Subsequently, question is, what is proxy hostname in Android? Proxy servers are useful tools for protecting user privacy, or for accessing the internet when you are in a business network. While you are connected to a Wi-Fi network that uses a proxy server, this server acts as an intermediary for network requests between you and the rest of the internet.
Similarly, it is asked, how do you find the proxy server address?
Locating Proxy Server IP Address – Windows
- In the Windows search bar, type “Internet Options”.
- Select Internet Options from the results list.
- Click to open the Connections tab.
- Click the LAN settings button.
- Notice in the Proxy Server section:
- The proxy server address and port in use for HTTP/HTTPS traffic will be displayed.
How do I turn off proxy on Android?
If you want to turn off proxy in an Android physical device, if you are on wifi. Go to settings -> wifi -> long press on the connected wifi name(SSID) -> Modify settings -> Check Advance settings -> in the proxy drop down select none.