How to remove a jammed tape from a Dymo labelmaker
- Open the tape compartment and carefully remove the D1 tape cartridge.
- Across from the print head is the feed mechanism.
- Using caution, begin removing the jam from the feed mechanism.
- Once the jam has been completely removed from the feed mechanism, carefully insert a new D1 tape cartridge.
READ Can radiators smell of gas?
Also know, how do you reset a Dymo label maker?
Dymo LabelWriter Wireless – Resetting the Printer to Factory Default Settings
- Make sure the power is turned on.
- Using a pointed non-metal tool, press and hold the RESET button on the back of the printer for at least five seconds.
- After five seconds, release the RESET button to begin the printer reset.
READ Can you rent to buy any house?
Beside above, why is my label maker not printing? Check to make sure nothing is obstructing the printing area, then make sure your cassette inside the label maker is correctly aligned and pushed all the way down into the compartment. If problem persists, follow the link below to the troubleshooting page.
Similarly, you may ask, how do you fix a jammed Brother label maker?
READ What is the correct ordering of the processes of memory?
The tape got jammed or stuck in the printer.
- Pull the tape cassette straight up from the tape cassette compartment. Some extra length of tape may come out from the tape cassette.
- Pull the jammed tape slowly to remove it from the printer. If you pulled out excessive length of tape, cut the tape with scissors only when the ink ribbon has not come out.
READ When was the step pyramid at Saqqara built?
Why is my Dymo label maker not working?
Check your computer’s printer settings to make sure the printer is connected and NOT paused. Click the Apple icon on the menu bar and select ‘System Preferences’. Click on the DYMO printer and select ‘Open Print Queue’. If the printer is not listed, unplug the printer and reconnect it to the computer.