Tighten the governor spring located in the engine of most golf carts to adjust your cart’s top speed. 90% of EZ Go Carts have simple springs which limit the speed of the engine. To raise the top speed of your golf cart, all you need to do is locate this spring and tighten it slightly.
Also to know is, how can I speed up my electric golf cart?
READ What is the use of test command in Unix?
Increase Speed On A Golf Cart
- There are simple ways to increase the speed of your Club Car golf cart.
- For example, you could start by upgrading the controller, adding a heavy-duty forward reverse switch, then upgrade the existing motor, install a solenoid, battery, cables and—well, you get the idea.
READ What is the hardness of a streak plate?
how fast can a 48v golf cart go? 20 MPH
Similarly, it is asked, how can I make my 36 volt golf cart faster?
How to Make a 36 Volt Golf Cart Faster
- Remove any unnecessary additions, racks or parts on your golf cart.
- Power-wash your cart.
- Check the shaft under the ignition pedal.
- Put larger tires on the cart.
- Replace any old or worn-out parts that are causing the cart to move slower than it should.
READ How much music can a cassette tape hold?
How fast does a gas golf cart go?
Most Golf Carts are manufactured to go a max of 19.9 MPH with an average top speed of 14-15 MPH. So, let’s say you’re an individual that owns a golf cart that goes less than 25 MPH and wants to see a little more speed. Well, then this is the perfect article for you.