Opening Links with YouTube Go
- Go to Settings.
- Tap “Apps.”
- Select “YouTube.”
- Under the “Advanced” menu, select “Open by default.”
- Select the “Open supported links” menu and tap “Open in this app”.
- If “Open in this app” is already selected, choose another option, like “Ask every time,” and then reselect “Open in this app.”
READ Can repel be used on dogs?
Similarly one may ask, how do you get YouTube to play in the background of the YouTube app?
Here’s a handy list of steps to do it yourself, starting with Android:
- Open www.youtube.com in the Chrome browser.
- In the three-dot menu at the top right, check the “Request desktop site” box.
- Navigate to the video you want to listen to and press play.
READ Why isn’t my headphones working on my PC?
Additionally, why my YouTube is not opening? Open the settings menu on your device, tap on “Apps”, and select YouTube. The next step is to choose “Storage”, which will bring up two options: Clear data and Clear cache. Clear the cache first and check if YouTube now works as it should. If it doesn’t, go back and clear data as well to see if that solves the problem.
Also know, how do I open links on YouTube app?
READ Can I put a grow light bulb in a regular lamp?
- Open your Android’s Settings. It’s the.
- Scroll down and tap Apps. You’ll often find it under the “Device” header.
- Tap ?. It’s at the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap Default Apps.
- Tap Set as Default.
- Scroll down and tap YouTube.
- Tap Go to Supported URLs.
- Select In this app.
READ What affects speed of nerve impulses?
Can you close the YouTube app and still play music?
Closing the YouTube app will stop the video from playing, but there are a few simple workarounds that will allow you to listen to a video in the background while you get on with something else. This is our simple guide on how to play YouTube in the background, for both iOS and Android devices.