How to pair Bluetooth devices to your Sony smart TV
- Open Bluetooth settings. Open the main settings menu, and open Bluetooth settings from the Network & Accessories menu.
- 2. Make sure Bluetooth is activated.
- Add device.
- Search and Pair.
- Device connected.
- Select paired device.
- Disconnect or Unpair.
In respect to this, can Sony wireless headphones connect to TV?
On the back or the side of the TV, connect one end of the audio cable to the MONITOR OUT jack, AUDIO OUT or 3.5 mm output jack for some TV models. If you want to hear the audio from a DVD player or a similar device connected to your TV, connect the headphones to the audio out of your TV.
Subsequently, question is, how do I connect my Sony wireless headphones to my computer? Pair Your Headphones or Speaker to the Computer
- On your device, press the POWER button to enter pairing mode.
- On the computer, press the Windows Key.
- Click Settings.
- Click Devices.
- Click Bluetooth & other devices and then click on the slider under Bluetooth to turn the Bluetooth On.
Furthermore, why won’t my Sony headphones connect to Bluetooth?
The headset enters pairing mode automatically. When you pair a 2nd or subsequent device (the headset has pairing information for other devices), press and hold the button for about 7 seconds. Make sure that the indicator flashes blue and red alternately after you release the button.
How do I reset my Sony Bluetooth headphones?
Turn off the headset, then press and hold the POWER and / buttons simultaneously for more than 7 seconds. The indicator (blue) flashes 4 times, and the headset is reset to the factory settings. All pairing information is deleted.