Adding Build File to Project?
- In the Project tool window, right-click the generated build file and select Add as Ant Build File to open it in the Ant tool window.
- In the Ant Build tool window, click .
- In the Select Path dialog, navigate to the desired build. xml file, and click OK.
READ How long after gastric bypass do you stop losing weight?
Besides, how do I make an ant jar?
ANT build jar file example
- Download Apache Ant from ant.apache.org.
- Extract the zip file into a directory structure of your choice.
- Set the ANT_HOME environment variable to this location.
- Include the %ANT_HOME%/bin directory in your PATH environment variable.
READ What is a custom watermark?
Furthermore, what is target in Ant build? An Ant target is a sequence of tasks to be executed to perform a part (or whole) of the build process. Ant targets are defined by the user of Ant. Thus, what tasks an Ant target contains depends on what the user of Ant is trying to do in the build script.
Likewise, people ask, what is an Ant file?
READ Can I store kimchi in plastic containers?
Ant is a Java-based build tool created as part of the Apache open-source project. You can think of it as a Java version of make. For example, Ant is used in the context of plug-in development in the build. xml, created from a plugin. xml file for assembling a deployable version of your plug-in.
What is Ant used for?
READ Is animal cloning possible?
Apache Ant (Ant) is a general purpose build tool. Ant is an abbreviation for Another Neat Tool. Ant is primarily used for building and deploying Java projects but can be used for every possible repetitive tasks, e.g. generating documentation.