Connect your BlackBerry to your computer via USB cable. Select the “Media Transfer” option from your BlackBerry. Open your BlackBerry Desktop Software on your computer. Select the photo media transfer option to have the software transfer your pictures from your BlackBerry to your computer.
Also question is, how do I transfer files from my BlackBerry to my computer?
READ How do you act cute in school?
Connect the BlackBerry smartphone to the computer using the supplied USB cable.
- From the home screen, select Settings.
- Select Storage and Access.
- From the “Access to Storage” section, select the “USB Connection” drop down menu, then select one of the following:
READ Is there a way to find your Xbox One controller?
Also, how do you transfer pictures from a BlackBerry to an iPhone? Create a new folder and drag and drop your photos from the BlackBerry Curve into that folder. Connect the iPhone to the computer using the phone’s USB cable. Launch iTunes on the computer if it doesn’t launch automatically. Click your iPhone on the Devices menu in iTunes, and then click the “Photos” tab.
Keeping this in consideration, how do I transfer photos from BlackBerry motion to computer?
READ How do I check my Discover card balance?
Connect the device to a computer using the supplied USB cable.
- If necessary, touch and hold the Status bar (area at the top of the phone screen with the time, signal strength, etc.) then drag to the bottom. The image below is merely an example.
- Tap the USB icon. then select Media Device (MTP).
READ Where was Silicon discovered what country?
How can I access my BlackBerry phone memory on my PC?
If so, follow the steps below so you can access your smartphone’s internal memory, and media card using a Windows PC.
- Step 1 – Install the BlackBerry powered by Android smartphone USB drivers.
- Step 2 – Connect your smartphone to your computer, and select File Transfer mode.
- Step 3 – Copy files to, or from your smartphone.
READ What is exhaust air duct?