Open Word Starter with the Windows Start button.
- Click the Start button. . If Word Starter is not included among the list of programs you see, click All Programs, and then click Microsoft Office Starter.
- Click Microsoft Word Starter 2010. The Word Starter startup screen appears, and a blank document is displayed.
Correspondingly, what is MS Word Introduction?
MS Word is the most popular word processing software used today. A word processor is essentially a computerized version of the standard typewriter. When attached to an email, electronic documents, created by MS Word can be delivered in seconds. Another benefit is that it helps the user to type faster and more accurate.
Subsequently, question is, who introduced MS Word? Microsoft Word. Microsoft Word, word-processor software launched in 1983 by the Microsoft Corporation. Software developers Richard Brodie and Charles Simonyi joined the Microsoft team in 1981, and in 1983 they released Multi-Tool Word for computers that ran a version of the UNIX operating system (OS).
Similarly, you may ask, what MS Word is used for?
MS Word is a popular word-processing program used primarily for creating documents such as letters, brochures, learning activities, tests, quizzes and students’ homework assignments. There are many simple but useful features available in Microsoft Word to make it easier for study and work.
What are the benefits of MS Word?
Other than its universal accessibility and manoeuvrability, MS Word also provides an array of other benefits including;
- Extreme Availability.
- Integrate with other MS Office programmes.
- Instant help with language.
- Easy reading and easy writing.
- Easy to collaborate.