Furthermore, how do you remove the front panel of a Kenmore washing machine?
How to Remove Panels on a Kenmore Laundry Center
- Unplug the Kenmore laundry center power cord from the wall outlet.
- Pull the bottom of the front panel out slightly and pull down to disengage the top clips.
- Locate the two screws securing the top of the bridge to the bottom of the dryer.
- Remove the screws under the front corners of the washer top with a nut driver.
READ What type of bacteria rarely shows motility?
Subsequently, question is, how do you take apart a Kenmore washer? How to Take Apart a Kenmore Washing Machine
- Remove the console.
- Lift the console from the washer and let it rest behind the machine.
- Remove the two brass clips where the console was attached.
- Disconnect the lid switch connector plug from the washer.
- Lift the washer lid and get a grip between the tub and the cabinet frame.
READ How do you explain DNA replication?
Beside this, how do you remove the front panel of a washing machine?
Washers How to Remove Front Panel 1995 to Current Models
- Unplug the washer from the wall outlet.
- Locate 2 spring clips between top and front panel (Approximately 4 inches in from corners.)
- Insert putty knife between top and front panel and push in to release clips.
- Pull top of front panel forward, lift up and off bottom locating tabs.
READ Who were the Hebrews in Mesopotamia?
How long do washing machines last?
The average life expectancy of a new washing machine is 11 years. Consumer Reports recommends replacing any appliance that’s more than eight years old, unless it’s a high-end model and has a particular appeal to you. Others suggest replacing any top-loading washer manufactured in 1999 or earlier.