Transfer Tickets (All about ticket transfer)
- Sign into My Account and click on your event to find your tickets.
- Click the “Transfer Tickets” button (event eligibility may vary)
- Select the tickets you’d like to transfer.
- Enter your recipient’s first and last name, email address and an optional note.
- Click the “Send” button.
READ What is the difference between American Girl and Wellie wishers?
Consequently, why can’t I transfer my tickets on Ticketmaster?
Could be one of these reasons: The venue doesn’t offer Ticket Transfer yet (we’re working on that) The artist or venue turned Ticket Transfer off for that event/section. The event was canceled (ticket buyers get automatic refunds)
how do I make sure Ticketmaster tickets are real? The only way to know your tickets are authentic, is to buy Ticketmaster “Verified Tickets” directly from Ticketmaster or Live Nation, or get them at the venue box office. These tickets will always be 100% authentic. All other tickets purchased through Ticketmaster should be valid for entry.
Besides, how do you cancel tickets on Ticketmaster?
READ Can you call 911 on your Apple Watch?
How to request a Refund in My Account
- Sign into My Account and select your order to view your tickets.
- Click the “Refund” button.
- Select the tickets you’d like to submit a refund for.
- Review the details and submit.
- Refunds should be received within 7-10 business days.
READ Who invented exponents and powers?
Can I use a screenshot of my Ticketmaster ticket?
Skip the hassle of a meeting spot and visit Ticketmaster today to send tickets to everyone in just a few taps. Can I use a screenshot of my mobile ticket to enter? Your barcode includes technology to protect it, so you won’t be able to use screenshots or print outs.