MSRP: STIHL iMow RMI 422 P: $1,299.95**
Correspondingly, how much does the Stihl iMow cost?
MSRP: STIHL iMow® RMI 422 P: $1,299.95**
Similarly, how much does a robotic lawn mower cost? Robot Lawn Mower Price and Features You can expect to pay anywhere from $600 and up for a barebones model, and up to $3,500 for a mower that will handle over an acre of lawn and comes with all the bells and whistles. Dealers that require professional installation may add hundreds of dollars to the total cost.
Correspondingly, how much is the iMow?
Price and the Elephant in the Room Compared to Husqvarna’s robotic mower lineup, both Stihl iMow models have a pretty attractive price. The 422 runs just under $1300 while the 632 is just $700 more at $2000.
What is the best robotic mower?
The Best Robot Lawn Mower
- Husqvarna AUTOMOWER 315X Robotic Lawn Mower.
- WORX WR140 Landroid M 20V Robotic Lawn Mower.
- Husqvarna Automower 115H Robotic Lawn Mower.
- GARDENA 4069 R80Li Robotic Lawn Mower.
- Husqvarna Automower 430X Robot Lawn Mower.
- Worx Landroid Pre-Programmed Robot Lawn Mower.
- Robomow RS612 Robot Lawn Mower.