READ How do I add a background to a letterhead in Word?
Subsequently, one may also ask, is there a NOAA weather app?
As Outside Magazine notes, the National Weather Service does not have a weather app. So if you see one that says NOAA in the app store, it’s not anything official from the U.S. government. But you can create a helpful shortcut to NOAA on your smartphone’s home screen.
One may also ask, how do I get rid of NOAA weather app? From your Android device:
- Launch the Google Play Store app.
- Tap the Menu -> Subscriptions.
- Tap on the app of the subscription you’d like to cancel -> tap Cancel Subscription.
READ Does night mode emit blue light?
Similarly one may ask, what is the best free weather app?
The best free weather apps
- 1) The Weather Channel – Free.
- 2) Apple’s Weather App – Free.
- 3) Weather Underground – Free.
- 4) AccuWeather – Free.
- 5) Dark Sky Weather $3.99.
- 6) Carrot Weather – $4.99.
READ What does alfalfa sprouts taste like?
Is my radar app free?
MyRadar Weather Radar is a free app for Android that belongs to the category Weather, and has been developed by ACME AtronOmatic. It’s recommended for weather geeks, pilots, truck drivers, weather watchers, boaters, weather enthusiasts, weather junkies, motorcycle riders.