Songpao is a wealthy city guy that likes wildlife and outdoors. He is best friends with Mewadee’s father, who lives in a small village in the forest. One day, Songpao goes into the forest to camp with Mewadee’s father, who ends up being killed by a tiger. Before he dies, he asks Songpao to take his daughter to the city and take care of her. However, things don’t go as planned because Songpao has a friend named Wan, who likes Pao and is always picking on Mewadee behind his back, and it gets worse when Songpao falls for Mewadee.
Where to Watch Kaew Klang Dong
- Oom Eisaya HosuwanMewadee
- Mai Warit SirisantanaSongpao
- Judo Tantachj TharinpiromJaet
- Stephanie LerceWan/Katira Paramet
- Jack Chakapan Chan-OMaseng
- Pratana BanjongsangUsa (Wan’s Mother)