News

Watch: Tiktoker Jana Watson’s daughter rushed to hospital after using Clorox spray

Jana Watson using TikTok shared a video after using Clorox spray in their bathroom, her daughter Avery suffered from “accidental bleach inhalation.”

Jana Watson published horrific photographs of the youngster being transported to the hospital and placed on a ventilator.

@nursejana

1st time cleaning bathroom with bleach! #covidsmell #bleachfail hatechores@averywatson2115

♬ Originalton – POV’s

She wrote: “1st time cleaning bathroom with bleach!

“Accidental bleach inhalation while cleaning the bathroom with bleach.

“Caution with cleaning products, keep room ventilated, and windows and doors open!”

According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, those exposed to harmful levels of chlorine may experience chest tightness, trouble breathing, and even pulmonary fluid.

They add: “Follow the label directions on the bleach product. Check to see if you need to wear any protective equipment, such as gloves or eye protection.

“Never mix household bleach (or any disinfectants) with any other cleaners or disinfectants. This can release vapors that may be very dangerous to breathe in.

“Make sure you have good ventilation while using bleach products indoors (for example, open windows and doors to allow fresh air to enter).”

In one scene, Watson recalls how Avery struggled to breathe after inhaling the chemicals.

Her video has been seen over 2.8 million times since then.

Avery is shown trying to breathe in a second video.

@nursejana

Caution with cleaning products, keep room ventilated, and windows and doors open!#psa #bleach #inhilation intubation@averywatson2115

♬ original sound – Jana Watson

Jana Watson said she was transported to a paediatric intensive care unit after experiencing a pounding heartbeat, sweating, and nausea.

She added: “X-ray showed swelling behind the vocal chords.”

On TikTok users said they “always open the window or turn the fan on when cleaning with chemicals.”

Another joked: “I knew it, housework is bad for your health.”

For the latest Health News Follow BOL News on Google News. Read more on Latest Health News on byebyebimari.com

See more articles in category:
Publication: ByeByeBimari
Publisher: Pressrelease ByeByeBimari
Company: ByeByeBimari
Contact: ByeByeBimari

byebyebimari

We are here to educate you.
Back to top button

Adblock Detected

Please Deactive Ad Blocker
Karadeniz ereğli escort Ağlı escort Polatlı escort Kulu escort Dikmen escort Havran escort Çatak escort Elbeyli escort Çemişgezek escort Alaca escort Altınordu escort Ardeşen escort Nazımiye escort Mut escort Ortahisar escort Sincik escort Akyaka escort Karabağlar escort Ardanuç escort Pınarhisar escort Çerkeş escort Kozan escort Bahşili escort Sarıcakaya escort Şefaatli escort Turgutlu escort Karakoçan escort Uzundere escort Bayraklı escort Tatvan escort Yayladağı escort Karamanlı escort Beyoğlu escort Köprüköy escort Araklı escort Çekmeköy escort Çınarcık escort Sultandağı escort Karamürsel escort Arifiye escort Bozkurt escort Taraklı escort Çüngüş escort Altınyayla escort Arapgir escort Dilovası escort Damal escort Eleşkirt escort Erenler escort