so here we go
- GATE – Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.
- IAS – Indian Administrative Service.
- IES – Indian Engineering Services.
- CAT – Common Admission Test,
- MAT – Management Aptitude Test.
- IBPS – Institute of Banking Personal Selection.
- SSC – Staff Selection Commission.
- IIFT – The Indian Institute of Foreign Trade.
Subsequently, one may also ask, what is best option after mechanical engineering?
Last but not the least, a popular course for mechanical engineering graduates is to do a postgraduate diploma programme in management or MBA from reputable business schools or institutions. An engineering degree with MBA is very helpful in getting jobs in managerial positions. It offers a wide choice of career options.
what are the competitive exams after engineering?
- SSC Competitive Exams. Assistants Grade Exam.
- Defence Competitive Exams.
- L.I.C/ G.I.C Competitive Exams.
- Civil Services Examination.
- Indian Economic Service Examination.
- Indian Statistical Service Examination.
- Combined Defence Services Examination (CDSE)
- National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examinatio
Keeping this in view, what are the government exams for mechanical engineers?
The list of some important position for Mechanical Engineers are:
- 2- Banking- Mechanical Engineers can Join Banking sector for various posts such as junior engineer, Bank PO through exams like IBPS PO exam.
- 3- Indian Army, Indian Navy and Indian Airforce-
What can a mechanical engineer do after engineering?
Mechanical engineering offers a wide variety of career opportunities to job aspirants. Now the major industries that take in mechanical engineers include automobile, space research, aeronautical, energy and utilities, air conditioning, manufacturing industries etc.