The 8 Best Dairy-Free Yogurts You Can Buy
- Anita’s. Anita’s Plain Coconut Yogurt.
- Good Karma. Good Karma Dairy–Free Yogurt.
- Stonyfield. Stonyfield O’Soy Organic Soy Vanilla Yogurt.
- Kite Hill. Kite Hill Peach Almond Milk Yogurt.
- Forager Project. Forager Project Vanilla Bean Cashewgurt.
- So Delicious.
In respect to this, is there a dairy free Greek yogurt?
Greek yogurt is one of the most popular dairy products at the moment, and just like all natural dairy products it contains lactose. If you’re highly intolerant, there are some great that brands out there that produce 100% lactose free Greek yogurt.
Additionally, is non dairy yogurt good for you? Vegan yogurts are full of probiotic bacteria, which is great for your digestive system. Yogurts made from nut milk are rich in healthy fats, antioxidants, protein, fibre, calcium, vitamins C and E, zinc, iron and magnesium. Soya yogurt can help in blood sugar regulation and is suitable for people with diabetes.
Subsequently, one may also ask, what is non dairy yogurt made of?
It’s rich and creamy—even thicker than Greek yogurt—and the ingredients are so simple.” Plain is made of just coconut milk, coconut water and 8 billion vegan probiotic cultures. Plus, it has only 3 grams of naturally occurring sugar per 6-oz. serving.
What is a non dairy substitute for yogurt?
- Chobani Non-Dairy Coconut-Based Vanilla Yogurt.
- So Delicious Dairy Free Coconut Milk Vanilla Yogurt Alternative.
- Silk Almond Dairy-Free Vanilla Yogurt Alternative.
- Silk Soy Dairy-Free Vanilla Yogurt Alternative.
- Kite Hill Vanilla Artisan Almond Milk Yogurt.
- Kite Hill Greek-Style Vanilla Artisan Almond Milk Yogurt.