Important things to know:
- We have added fence lines.
- Do not bring coolers, they are no longer allowed.
- Prescribed medication, or infant care can be brought in a small soft side cooler.
- Any bags/backpacks must be clear plastic, measuring less than 16”x16”x8”.
- Entrances will not open until 9am.
Subsequently, one may also ask, is Hardly Strictly free?
Hardly Strictly Bluegrass is a free, annual music festival that takes place in Golden Gate Park (Hellman Hollow, Marx & Lindley Meadows).
Furthermore, what time does Hardly Strictly end? Oct 2 – Oct 4, 2020
Secondly, how much does hardly strictly bluegrass cost?
There are two types of people in San Francisco: those who go to Outside Lands and those who go to the Hardly Strictly Bluegrass festival. Both events take place in Golden Gate Park, but one costs over $300 (ahem, Outside Lands), and the other is free.
How do I get to Hardly Strictly Bluegrass from Bart?
Enter at 19th Avenue and Lincoln Avenue and cross over on Transverse Drive to Speedway Meadows. Or to catch a bus: From Powell Street Station, go upstairs to Market Street, take Muni Bus #5 to 25th Avenue and Fulton Street. Enter the Park at 30th Avenue and Fulton Street and enter straight into Lindley Meadow.