Classic Italian Desserts
- Amaretto Biscotti.
- Mascarpone and Dark Chocolate Cream in White Chocolate Cups.
- Chocolate Amaretti Cake.
- Zabaglione With Berries.
- Mini Zeppoles.
- Chocolate Gelato Sandwiches.
- Lemon Ricotta Granita.
Besides, what dessert goes with pasta?
Modern Pasta Desserts “Pasta shells can be filled with almost anything: vanilla custard, chocolate pudding, panna cotta, semifreddo, sorbet, granita, whipped cream and fresh berries, yogurt and honey … there are endless possibilities,” Luca explains.
Subsequently, question is, what desserts do Italians have? 5 Favorite Sweet Treats in Italy
- Gelato. The perfect treat year-round: gelato!
- Cannoli. A cannolo is sure to satisfy any sweet tooth!
- Panettone. Panettone, a Christmastime treat in Italy.
- Sfogliatelle. Sfogliatella, a favorite pastry in Italy.
- Tiramisu. Italy’s most famous dessert!
Subsequently, one may also ask, what is a good dessert after pizza?
If you’re serving pizza, a good place to start thinking about dessert is the Italian bakery. Classic Italian desserts include cannoli, tiramisu and gelato — perennial choices that provide the perfect ending to a perfect meal.
What is a popular Italian dessert?
Tiramisù (Veneto) Probably the most famous of all Italian desserts, Tiramisù is a powerful layering of coffee-soaked savoiardi (sponge finger biscuits) and a rich cream made with mascarpone cheese, eggs and sugar, sometimes spiced up with a drop of liqueur.