The Bumper Bully is an innovative new rear bumper protection product that’s easy to use and quick to attach/remove. Its a temporary parking guard for the rear bumper that can be used for indoor NYC parking garages, outdoor parking garages, valet parking garages and outdoor applications, such as street parking.
Subsequently, one may also ask, can you drive with a bumper bully?
No, never drive or operate a vehicle with the Bumper Bully attached. Doing so is dangerous and may result in damage to the vehicle or product. Always return the product to vehicle’s trunk prior to driving.
Beside above, what is the best bumper guard? The Best Bumper Guard
- Bumpshox Front Car Bumper Protection. Previous.
- GOLD EDITION Bumper Bully Extreme. Previous.
- Bumper Thumper Ultimate Bumper Guard.
- FH Group Universal Fit Bumper Guard Protector.
- BumperBadger HD EDITION Bumper Protector.
- BumperGuard Rear Bumper Protector.
- Bumptek Plate Pocket.
- Parking Armor Bumper Guard.
Just so, how do I install bumper bully?
Follow the instructions below on how to install, store and maintain your BumperBully to make the most of your product.
- Open trunk and attach strap ends to the carpet *
- Center product on rear bumper & adjust straps.
- Before driving, be sure to place product inside the trunk (do not drive with product attached).
What is a rear bumper protector?
A rear bumper guard is usually one of two things. It can be a set of vertical bars attached to the bumper, although this type of guard is more commonly used on front bumpers, or it can be a plastic foam-filled pad or a rubber pad that easily attaches or detaches from the back of a vehicle.