The Charge ID is a system-generated number that ensures the uniqueness of Billing Charge records.
Similarly, what is a charge ID number?
A bank identification number (BIN) is the initial four to six numbers that appear on a credit card. The BIN is key in the process of matching transactions to the issuer of the charge card. This numbering system also applies to charge cards, gift cards, debit cards, prepaid cards, and electronic benefit cards.
what is a charge payment? A charge for payment is a formal demand for you to pay the money you owe. This amount will include the original debt along with any interest or charges which have accrued over time. Charge for payment is a step which must be taken before diligence, or enforcement, proceedings can begin.
Just so, what is a charge ID Amazon?
Charge ID, a unique 9-digit alphanumeric code that Customer Service can use to locate your charge. Example: Amazon.com*A123B4CD5, Prime Now*B123B4CD5, AMZN Mktp US*C123B4CD5. Note: This ID only appears when the card is charged. It is not present on Pending charges (Authorizations).
How do I create a charge on stripe?
- Collect the customer’s payment information in the browser with Elements.
- Tokenize the payment information with Stripe.js.
- Perform a request to send the token to your server.
- Use the token to create a charge on your server with the desired amount and currency.
- Fulfill the customer’s order if payment is successful.