Explore the cheapest cities to live in America relative to income.
- Wichita Falls. City in Texas.
- Brownsville. City in Texas.
- Beaumont. City in Texas.
- Amarillo. City in Texas.
- Fort Wayne. City in Indiana.
- South Bend.
Regarding this, which city in the United States has the lowest cost of living?
The research — which looked at 257 cities over the first quarter of this year and analyzed the cost of housing, utilities, grocery items, transportation, health care, and miscellaneous goods and services — found that the Texas city of Harlingen was the cheapest place overall, followed by McAllen, Texas.
Secondly, what is the cheapest place to live in USA? The Best Affordable Places to Live in the U.S. include:
- Greenville, South Carolina.
- Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- Lexington-Fayette, Kentucky.
- Minneapolis-St. Paul.
- Syracuse, New York.
- Little Rock, Arkansas.
- St. Louis.
- Charlotte, North Carolina.
In this regard, what is the city with the lowest cost of living?
Harlingen, Texas is the metropolitan area with the lowest overall cost of living, with a COLI of just 73.8. In other words, this means that your cost of living in Harlingen will be more than 26% less than the same standard of living in an average U.S. city. Other cities are cheap when it comes to certain expenses.
Where can I live cheaply in the world?
The World’s Cheapest, Safest Retirement Countries
- Austria. Global Peace Index Rank: 3/163. Cost of Living Index: 71.79.
- Australia. Global Peace Index: 13/163.
- Czech Republic. Global Peace Index: 7/163.
- Portugal. Global Peace Index: 4/163.
- Slovenia. Global Peace Index: 11/163.
- Spain. Global Peace Index: 30/163.
- Malaysia. Global Peace Index: 35/163.
- Chile. Global Peace Index: 28/163.