10 of the lowest calorie cocktails you can drink
- Vodka Soda: 96 calories.
- Sazerac: 136 calories.
- Gin and Tonic: 148 calories.
- Old Fashioned: 154 calories.
- Paloma: 166 calories.
- Mojito: 168 calories.
- Martini: 176 calories. This classic martini is a mix of vermouth and gin.
- Gimlet: 178 calories. If gin is your liquor of choice, go with a classic gimlet at the bar.
Subsequently, one may also ask, which cocktail has the least sugar?
A cup of orange juice has 117 calories and 21 grams of sugar, which can add up quickly if you’re drinking multiple cocktails. On the other hand, soda water + vodka (or tequila, or gin) is a no-sugar-added cocktail, but it’s a little boring.
Likewise, what is the most healthy alcoholic drink? If you’re looking to be healthier while drinking alcohol occasionally, these are the healthiest alcohols you can choose from.
- Tequila. Shutterstock/Maria Uspenskaya Tequila has numerous health benefits (and is lower in calories than Smirnoff vodka).
- Red Wine.
Similarly, you may ask, what alcoholic drink has the least amount of sugar?
Spirits. Most hard alcohols such as vodka, gin, tequila, rum and whisky contain little carbohydrates and no added sugar and are allowed during the No Sugar Challenge.
What is the best alcohol for weight loss?
Best alcoholic drinks for weight loss
- Vodka. Calories: 100 calories in 1.5 ounces of distilled 80-proof vodka.
- Whiskey. Calories: 100 calories in 1.5 ounces of 86-proof whiskey.
- Gin. Calories: 115 calories in 1.5 ounces of 90-proof gin.
- Tequila. Calories: 100 calories in 1.5 ounces of tequila.