The primary taste of Coca-Cola is thought to come from vanilla and cinnamon, with trace amounts of essential oils, and spices such as nutmeg.
Similarly, you may ask, what are all the flavors of Coca Cola?
Coke Flavors | Coke Vanilla, Cherry & Orange Vanilla | Coca–Cola®
Additionally, what flavor is Coke and Pepsi? In his 2005 book Blink, he confirms that Pepsi has more of a citrus flavour, while coke is characterised by a raisiny–vanilla tang. He also states that the sweeter and more citrusy taste behind Pepsi is why it usually wins in taste tests. This gives is a stronger blast of flavour while Coke is a lot smoother.
Then, how do you make cola flavor?
- 1 quart water.
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lemon.
- Finely grated zest and juice of 1 lime.
- Finely grated zest and juice of 2 oranges.
- 3 large (5-inch) cinnamon sticks, broken into small pieces.
- 2 tablespoons dried bitter orange peel.
- 2 teaspoons coriander seed.
- 1/4 teaspoon finely grated nutmeg.
Who is bigger Coke or Pepsi?
Pepsi Beats Coke. To begin with, PepsiCo is a larger company than Coca-Cola. In the most recent quarter, the company had $64 billion of revenues, almost twice those of Coca-Cola—see Table 3.