It’s in C:UsersUserAppDataLocalTemp . To access that, you can type %LocalAppData%Temp in the Start > Run field.
Keeping this in view, what are Photoshop temp files?
This tool offers many advanced features for editing single or multiple images, with effects like sepia, RGB, layers and many others. However as more and more usage of Adobe Photoshop program, it creates and saves hundreds of files in “temporary” folder which are stored on your computer hard drive.
Similarly, where are Photoshop temp files stored Mac? Recover unsaved or lost Photoshop files on Mac
- Click “Go” on the Apple menu, select “Go to Folder”.
- Type: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/Adobe Photoshop CC 2017/AutoRecover under “Go to the folder:” and click “Go”.
- Open the “AutoRecover” folder and then Photoshop will present you lost or unsaved files.
Accordingly, how do I recover a Photoshop temp file?
METHOD #3: Recover PSD files from temp files:
- Click and open your hard drive.
- Select “Documents and Settings”
- Look for the folder labelled with your user name and select “Local Settings < Temp”
- Search the files labelled with “Photoshop” and open them in Photoshop.
- Change the extension from .temp to .psd and save the files.
Where do I find temporary files in Windows 10?
Guide: Locating the Temp folder – Windows
- (Windows 10) In the search field located to the right of the Start button enter %temp% and click on the folder that appears at the top of the results.
- From the folders and files that appear select the folder called “Ctrl”.
- In the “Ctrl” folder open the appropriate Chapter ID folder.