- If your keyboard does not have a Scroll Lock key, on your computer, click Start > Settings > Ease of Access > Keyboard.
- Click the On Screen Keyboard button to turn it on.
- When the on-screen keyboard appears on your screen, click the ScrLk button.
READ How long does Thompson Water Seal take to dry on concrete?
Similarly, it is asked, where is scroll lock on a laptop?
Scroll Lock key. Sometimes abbreviated as ScLk, ScrLk, or Slk, the Scroll Lock key is found on a computer keyboard, often located close to the pause key. While not often used today, the Scroll Lock key was originally intended to be used in conjunction with the arrow keys to scroll through the contents of a text box.
Furthermore, which function key is Scroll Lock? The scroll-lock key with activated indicator light on an IBM Model M keyboard.
- Scroll lock (? or ⇳) is a lock key (typically with an associated status light) on most IBM-compatible computer keyboards.
- Pressing Ctrl + Scroll Lock performs the same function as pressing Ctrl + Break (Pause) .
READ Who was part of the Committee of Correspondence?
Then, how do you unlock scroll lock in Excel on HP laptop?
Click Start > Settings > Ease of Access > Keyboard > Use the On-Screen Keyboard (or press the Windows logo key + CTRL + O). 3. Click the ScrLk button. Note: to turn on scroll lock, simply repeat step 1 or step 2 and 3.
How do I unlock scroll lock on my HP laptop Windows 7?
READ Is a full refrigerator more efficient than an empty one?
For Windows 7
- If your keyboard does not have a Scroll Lock key, on your computer, go to Start > All Programs > Accessories > Ease of Access > On-Screen Keyboard.
- When the on-screen keyboard appears on your screen, click the slk button.
READ How much do Uber drivers make per city?